How to Use VPN on IOS 9
IOS 9 refers to the ninth released version of IOS mobile operating system which is solely designed by Apple Inc. after successful release of IOS 8. VPN is Virtual Private Network which helps you to enjoy internet connectivity while being a user in private network. So everyone wants to activate VPN on their device and phones to make encrypt their connection in the specific way. If you want to setup VPN in your IOS 9 enabled phone, you have to follow some simple steps which described in brief in the following:
- First you need to download the VPN app for your IOS. To download the authorized application, you may go to your app store by typing Express VPN keyword.
- Once you find the app on search results, tap the GET button to start your download of Express VPN app. The app will start downloading after you click.
- Once your download gets completed the app will show on your home screen which you need to set up. Tap the Express VPN button and open it.
- After clicking the first page of the app will show sign in where you need to sign in with the app to continue.
- Press the sign in button and it will go to next screen were you need to enter your email address and desired password, just go for it and tap sign in button again.
- Just after sign in it will show the ‘“Express VPN” would like to ADD VPN configurations’. Tap allow continuing installation.
- Then enter your password and continue.
After completing all set up now you can on/off your VPN any time you want to use on your device. Just you have to go to setting page of your phone and on it. VPN icon will appear in status bar once you connect to VPN.