- VPN and SSL are two different terms having different functions and have enough capability to help you in different ways. They hold different facilities to provide their users. Today in this article, I am going to explain you what is the difference between the two.
- Totally secured and encrypted as well as enhanced security.
- Share files easily to your group for long period of time.
- Your IP address will be kept hidden and you can use securely like anonymous.
- VPN helps in accessing blocked websites or bypassing internet filters.
- You can easily change IP address.
- VPN provides you better performance.
- No need to worry about the network bill as VPN reduces cost.
- SSL provides high security to its millions of customers in the website to protect their online transaction.
- The link passed ensures about the protection between web servers and browsers.
- It protects customer’s sensitive information like name, address, phone numbers and credit card numbers.
- It is very important for business representatives ass those who sells goods or service they can keep their information private by the help of SSL.
WHAT IS VPN?
The VPN (Virtual Private Network) means providing you network privately and in more secure ways. VPN gives you facility of sending and receiving data across shared or public networks or sending encrypted data with security. You can easily access VPN on your computer or mobile device by making the simple set up. There are many advantages which you will get after being a user of VPN:-
WHAT IS SSL?
SSL is also called Secure Sockets Layer which is specially made for security purpose to establish an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. It helps in keeping passed data private and integral. To use SSL you need SSL certificate that creates two keys- one for public key which can be seen by all and one private key for your own use. The advantages it holds are:-