How to Stay Secure Even On Public Wi-Fi via VPN Enabled Router
In the recent days, many persons use public Wi-Fi networks in different locations such as railway stations, airport, shopping mall etc. While using these types of public network, the connection may be interrupted by a third party who may cause stealing of important as well as confidential data as well as several other unwanted problems. To prevent this scenario, the connection needs to be encrypted properly. The VPN is the best way to encryption your information which are being sent as well as received over the public networks. Just using a VPN enabled router may solve all these problems within no time.
- The device which you are going to use in the public Wi-Fi can only locate the specific server of your VPN router if you are using a dynamic DNS service that’s using the dynamic DNS service is mandatory. Apart from the above cause, choosing dynamic DNS service is must if you internet service provider use dynamic IP address which usually gets changed every time while resetting the router.
- Using the OpenVPN app allows to get connected with the VPN by using your smartphone in an ease.
- If you want to configure the OpenVPN in your Mac, you should download and install the TunnelBlick application. This will facilitate the easiest configuring method.
- At first you have to choose the specific router which is featured with the in-built VPN software.
- It’s the right time to set up the properly. While setting the router, you will surely not face any problem as the VPN software will guide you in the most convenient way.
- Now, you have to set the dynamic DNS service as well as the VPN itself.
- After completion of these, just connect your Android, Mac as well as iPhone to the VPN to enjoy a risk free encrypted browsing experience.
Points needs to be remembered before setting up the VPN enabled router:
Steps Needs to Be Followed To Ensure Optimum Protection: