What Security Vulnerabilities Are Addressed By VPN
- The Virtual Private Network can be considered as one of the emerging technology of the recent days to stay secure from different kind of cyber threats. By using several types of advanced encryptions, VPN always provides an effective solution against all the on-going problems which can be easily faced while using a public network. Though the activity field of the VPN is no-doubt diversified, some of them are described in brief in the following to make you aware about the common security vulnerabilities which are generally addressed by VPN.
- Provides protection from hackers: When you are using any unsecured public Wi-Fi network, you are prone to the attack of the hackers as well as third party snoops too. VPN actively protect all of your important information which is being sent over the unsecured public Wi-Fi network.
- Avoid surveillance of the Govt.: By using a VPN connection, you can easily hide yourself from the surveillance of the Govt. This ensures the optimum protection of all your confidential information.
- Become worry free while doing VoIP calls: Calls via internet i.e. Voice over IP can easily be leaked to a third party when you are using an unsecured network but VPN always provide you added security by blocking the invaders.
- While you are searching about anything specific in a search engine, all of your searches get recorded to provide you more relevant ads in the future. VPN helps to avoid such logging of your searches.
If maintaining privacy is the most important concern, then you should go for a reputed VPN service to avail the same. You have to pay around $15 per month to get the service. Annual subscription may reduce the cost a little. Be worry free while surfing the internet by proper use of the VPN.