Set Up VPN (OpenConnect) on an Android 5.0
- The virtual private network has become one of the emerging technologies of this area due to its versatile use. For this reason, the use of the VPN has not only been confined only in the pcs. It’s using area has also been extended in to the mobile devices too. The set up procedure of VPNs varies a lot from one mobile device to another due to the presence of the different operating system. If you are still using Android 5.0 operating but still unable to set up OpenConnect VPN in your device, then you will surely this article helpful as here we are going to describe the entire procedure step by step in the following:
- Turn on the data connection of Wi-Fi on your Android 5.0 enabled smartphone, then open the Play Store to download the OpenConnect program which needs to be followed by a proper installation.
- After the completion of the installation process, open the application. At the top right corner of the homepage of that application, you will find a ‘ADD’ button. The Add prompt needs to be selected.
- In the Add profile display, you have to enter the specific information which are related to the available VPN connection.
- When you will see the statistics of the VPN, you have to return back to the OpenConect screen by pressing the back button.
- If the previously entered credentials are true, you will surely see a newly created VPN profile.
- Selecting that available VPN connection will surely ask you for the Username as well as the Password for getting connected with that one.
- Entering proper credentials will make you connected with the VPN connection by the completion of the Duo authentication process. Clicking on the ‘Disconnect’ button will allow you to get disconnected from that existing VPN connection within no time.