How to avoid Internet Censorship
- Due to increasing necessity of the internet connection, current we are experience several public Wi-Fi as well as common paid public networks. Even after being a paid service several networks do not permit access to specific webpages which is called blocking of website as well as the censorship. You may find it irritating as no one want to miss what he/she likes while surfing the internet. But you should not be upset for these reasons as we are going to make you familiar with some tricks which will surely help you to access those blocked website in an ease. Some of the methods are described in the following:
- Using A VPN: The proper use of the VPN can be the easiest solution for this issue. As virtual private network allows you to change your IP address as well as its capability of bypassing the local network will make you able to access the blocked website.
- DNS Sever: Though this method is not mostly used, but it has enough potential to be a perfect solution of this issue. To the blocked webpages, you have to setup a custom DNS server which will be used while accessing the protected or blocked content as the public network will not be able to identify your newly created DNS server that’s why traffic will be allowed through the server.
- Tor: Being completely new technology, the Tor allows every user to browse anonymously in an ease. It usually routes the web browsing traffic over an encrypted network which makes you able to access those blocked websites. The main disadvantage of this technology is it is very much slower than the normal web browsing though you are connected with a high speed internet service.
- Proxy: Blocked content can easily be unblocked by the proper use of Proxy server while using a public network. Though this is compatible with only some of the programs, you may not find it very useful while working. VPN is comparatively better than this one.
- SSH Tunnel: Having the similar working technology, the SSH Tunnel has enough capability to provide you the access to the websites which are already blocked by the administrator in a public network.