One of the best tools that successfully stood the test of time so far for internet privacy is VPN. This is an ever booming field too. This is also why you must have observed the fast-growing discussion about a new device called a VPN router. These routers take your online privacy to a whole new comprehensive level and ensure absolute security from privacy risks.
However, it may not all be that clear and spending money on something like that does need some investigation. It is this very interest that has brought you here. We are going to share everything you need to know about how you can get a VPN on router. Keep reading to find out more.
VPN Router Advantages
First of all, let us take a look at the benefits that installing a router like this would provide you. It is important to realize that gaining these benefits fully would mean that you are using the best VPN router available in the market. Of course, many options fit their category, so you do have quite some wiggle room.
- http://beccajcampbell.com/writing/how-to-maximize-word-count-during-nanowrimo/ Multi-device protection: One of the biggest concerns with VPN is the number of devices you can use with an account. This number of devices you can connect are quite few so having multiple accounts can be an issue. With a VPN router, you can protect every single device connected to the internet because it’s the router providing protection. The number of devices you can connect is much higher and the traffic is also faster.
- Protect EVERYTHING: With conventional VPN accounts, you can only protect devices that have a VPN app running on them. This excludes other devices like smart TVs, consoles, e-book readers, smartwatches, etc. With a VPN router, traffic from these and any other device using your internet and protect yourself from spying eyes.
- Save Time: With VPN on router automatically working, you don’t have to wait for the VPN to connect every time you turn on your PC or mobile phone screen. You can get right to whatever you were doing with everything already protected.
VPN Router Disadvantages
Of course, there are some drawbacks as well to having a VPN router and here are the biggest ones:
- Installation is tricky: With a VPN running on your router, you can naturally expect to face some challenges setting it up. For those with no experience setting up routers, it can be quite tricky. You’ll spend a lot of time with customer support before you figure it out.
- Limited market: There are very few routers that are supporting VPN setups and that means you have to have the best VPN router at hand if you want to avail such a service.
- Settings unavailable: There are very few VPN services that even support router installations so that can be a problem for a lot of people availing services from their current VPN provider.
All of this can be very confusing and starting with a reliable VPN provider is much better. Use a premium VPN service like VPN Shazam’s Turbo Dynamic VPN before you even get into this debate.