1. Download and install the TunnelBlick 3.0 or later version.
2. Once it is installed click on "Launch".
3. If requested, enter your administrator password.
4. Click on "Create and open configuration folder".
5. Download the OpenVPN configuration files and CA certificate.
6. Copy files from downloaded zip archive to opened configuration folder with TunnelBlick icon. And start TunnelBlick by double click on icon.
7. TunnelBlick indicator should appear in right corner. Click on it and choose custom VPN server which you want connect to.
8. If requested, enter your administrator password.
9. Enter your VPNshazam Account details - your User name and Password, allow saving your password and press the "OK" button.
10. Wait several seconds until connection is dialed and then you can click on TunnelBlick icon. You will see 1 connection active. Now you can refresh VPNShazam website and on the bottom of the page you should see that your is changed.