Using this guide you will be able to connect VPN using port TCP 443 which should work even if other VPN protocols are disabled.
- The guide has been tested on rooted Samsung Galaxy GT-l9100 by one of our customers.
- Your Android device MUST BE Rooted.
- Please mind that VPNShazam is not resposible for any damage on your device caused by using this guide.
- Install next applications from Android Market:
- ES File Explorer
- BusyBox Installer
- OpenVPN Installer
- OpenVPN Settings
- Install ES File Explorer
3. Install BusyBox Installer
4. Install OpenVPN Installer and OpenVPN Settings
5. Make sure the Install Location and the BusyBox version are exactly the same as on the screnshot. Then click Install
6. A pop-up message will appear and it will automatically download and install busybox. After finishing message, close BusyBox Installer application.
7. Open ES File Explorer application, push Menu button and click on Settings
8. Scroll down and check Root Explorer and Mount File System check boxes.
9. Return to main page, And click on SD card shape button.
10. Open /system/xbin/ folder. In the folder hit Menu button and click on New.
11. Click on Folder.
12. Name the new folder "bb", and click on OK button.
13. Go back in /system/xbin/ folder, scroll down and find “ifconfig” and “route” files and copy them to /system/xbin/bb/.
14. Long click on each of files and the pop-up message will appear. Click on Properties
15. Click on Change
16. Be sure that check boxes of execute are checked.
17. Do this for both "ifconfig” and “route” files.
18. Now download the OpenVPN configuration files and CA certificate.
19. Open the downloaded ZIP file with ES File Explorer. Long click on zip file and the pop-up message will appear. Click on Extract to.
20. Extract files to this location /sdcard/openvpn/. Click OK
21. Open OpenVPN Settings application. Hit Menu button and click on Advanced
22. Click on TUN module settings
23. Make sure that Load module using is set to “insmod” and Path to tun module is set to “/system/lib/modules/tun.ko/”.
24. Go back to main page, and check the OpenVPN check box.
25. Chose which server do you want to connect and check the check box.
26. A notification message will appear and ask you for username and password.
27. Write your VPNShazam username and password and click OK.
28. When you are successfully connected to the server, the notification message will appear.
28. When you want to disconnect, just uncheck the OpenVPN check box.