On your standard web browser, go to your router’s settings page or control panel (Default address is 192.168.1.1, unless changed)
On your router’s control panel, click on the VPN Tunneling tab, and then select OpenVPN Client.
Under the Basic tab, make the following changes:
1) Put a check mark next to “Start with WAN”
2) Change “Interface Type” to TUN
3) Change “Protocol” to your preference (TCP or UDP)
4) Type in your desired server IP from our VPNShazam servers list according to your purchased package and your desired port (choose from 443 or 1194)
5) Change “Firewall” to Automatic
6) Change “Authorization Mode” to TLS
7) Put a check mark next to “Username/Password Authentication”
8) Enter your VPNShazam username and password in the appropriate fields
9) Put a check mark next to “Username Authen. Only”
10) Make “Extra HMAC authorization (tls-auth)” Disabled
11) Put a check mark next to “Create NAT on tunnel”
After you are finished, click “Save” at the bottom-right.